Domestika is looking for a Copywriter w/ Native Level of German.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Copywriter do at Domestika?
As a Copywriter at Domestika, you will be a part of our in-house creative content production team, writing and giving support to deliver sharp titles, simple and inspiring descriptions, original ideas, and more.
You will work remotely, collaborating with multiple professionals from different countries in a friendly, fun, and versatile digital environment. As your main responsibility, you will write course descriptions, short scripts to promote them, and in general, support the creative team and marketing channels to achieve impact and conversion in global or local campaigns.
- Native or bilingual level of German.
- Advanced level of English, both written and spoken.
- 5+ years of experience creating, writing and translating in ecommerce or advertising agencies.
- High sensitivity to understanding the tone of the brand to reach a global or local audience.
It is a plus:
- SEO knowledge.
- Advanced level of Spanish, both written and spoken.
- You are passionate about everything creative.
- You transform your creativity into pieces that connect with your audience.
- You are a natural editor.
- You pursue excellence in every text you write (scripts, articles, descriptions, topics, etc).
- You not only think and write, but you also have discretion and autonomy to find and solve problems within projects and the workflow.
- You have experience working with multidisciplinary teams and you are able to communicate your ideas effectively.
- You have the ability to understand the values of the brand and transfer them to any project you’re working on
- You are organized and you love leading projects.
- You are responsible and meet deadlines.
- You’re a team player.
- You are proactive about suggesting ideas.
- You are flexible and move with ease in demanding and changing work environments.
- You are positive.
- You can communicate your ideas with clarity and passion.
- You know how to use your sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- An active work environment where you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your career.
- Salary according to your experience and profile.
You can see examples of the type of content the Content team produces: