At Domestika we’re looking for a Director of Content and Curator.
The main responsibility will be to coordinate the department responsible for developing the didactic and content approach of the courses at Domestika. You will work in the Programming team.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed in 10 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
What does a Director of Content and Curator do at Domestika?
- Coordinates with the Communication and Media team to develop content that may be of benefit to other departments.
- Supervises the content guidelines for each of the course categories in Domestika and carries out the corresponding follow-up to ensure that these guidelines are met.
- Aligned with the strategy department, supervises the focus of the courses proposed by the Category Experts.
- It proposes constant improvements to implement in the courses, in order to improve the learning experience of students at Domestika.
- Acts as a consultant on the focus of the courses, especially those that present challenges due to their novelty in the Domestika structure.
- Investigates the novelties of the education market (both online and offline) to adapt the didactic trends in the day-to-day of Domestika.
- Works in direct contact with the production team to implement improvements in the way of translating the courses into the audiovisual format.
- 7+ years of proven experience in managing teams and project development in the field of online education, startups, the creative industry, advertising agencies, and the like.
- Outstanding coordination and prioritization ability.
- Outstanding ability to solve problems.
- The business vision of the digital industry.
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing environments.
- Attention to detail and methodological approach.
- Proactivity, autonomy, and teamwork.
- Consolidated experience in the creation of educational programs in institutions related to the creative industries.
- High level of English. Mastery of other languages will be valued.
- Passion for the creative world and education.
- Experience in the field of audiovisual production.
What do we offer?
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- The fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.