At Domestika we’re looking for a Campaign Content Director.
We are looking for a highly experienced Campaign Content Director to manage our in-house creative content production team (designers, copywriters, video editors, etc.) and to help them produce high-quality content, specially designed for SEM, Paid Social and CRM, that promotes Domestika’s online courses and communication campaigns.
You will be in charge of developing creative assets based on a global brand strategy, measuring performance and ensuring world-class creative work in the most efficient manner possible. This is an essential role responsible for managing Domestika’s internal creative resources, and developing best-in-class production processes to support scaling for our promotional content studio globally and to meet marketing strategies and objectives in every channel: Paid, CRM, Social Media, Affiliates, etc.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small yet dynamic showcase for creative professionals designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, sprouting from the seed of this core value, Domestika broadened its scope by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with top-notch instructors. The community has grown to more than 5 million members who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We hold creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
- Lead the overall development of our promotional content production.
- Manage Domestika’s internal creative resources, and develop best-in-class production processes to support scaling for our promotional content studio globally.
- Participate in strategic and tactical meetings to create promotional content that meets marketing strategies and objectives.
- Responsible for hiring new team members.
- Monitor content performance in order to identify insights to continually improve future project deliveries and execution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Planning, CRM Managers, PAID Managers, Data Analyst) to plan, facilitate, and develop content Analytics projects.
- Responsible for brand consistency across promotional content activity.
- Mentor and coach a team while promoting a high-performance culture.
- Manage and communicate project timelines, deliverable types, resourcing and budgeting needs.
- Effectively manage operative and large-scale projects from brief through delivery.
- Facilitate and manage alignment between project needs and other external departments.
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management, Studio Manager or Operations Manager role with an agency or in-house studio in the digital field. Preferably in e-commerce companies.
- Experience in marketing content and video production for different markets.
- Experience prioritizing, managing and tracking a high volume of creative projects simultaneously with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Proven expertise creating content for SEO/SEM, paid social, CRM, affiliates and other direct response channels.
- Demonstrated experience working in cross-cultural and international environments across time zones.
- Able to work with project management, resource planning and digital asset management tools with experience building processes and systems for scaling.
- Strong operational skills and ability to thrive in ambiguity at times.
- Passionate about branded content creation and data.
- Able to understand the brand value, tone, and language.
- Highly proactive, organized, solutions-driven, digitally focused, a great team player.
- Able to communicate clearly and passionately when leading a team.
- Excellent people skills to cultivate a high-performance team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work both independently and with cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in English.
It’s a plus:
- Other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian & German).
- Experience in an e-commerce company.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- Salary based on your experience and profile.
Some of the content that we produce: