Domestika is looking for a Spanish Blog Writer.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Blog Writer do at Domestika?
As a Blog Writer at Domestika, you will be a part of our in-house creative content production team, proposing topics and writing engaging pieces that wow our audience. You will create content related to creativity and its current trends, as well as blog articles related to Domestika courses, all the while following SEO guidelines.
You will work remotely, collaborating with multiple professionals from different countries in a friendly, fun, and versatile digital environment. As your main responsibility, you will write SEO content, and in general, support the creative team and marketing channels to achieve impact and meet objectives.
- 5 or more years’ experience writing and selecting relevant content for your audience. Experience writing creative content is extremely valuable.
- 5 or more years’ experience creating content in the digital field (media, content, social networks, advertising, marketing).
- Excellent written and verbal skills to express yourself in Spanish.
- Native Spanish level.
- Advanced English level.
- Knowledge of Spanish-speaking audiences: South American countries and Spain.
- Experience writing SEO content.
- A portfolio or link with your published articles.
It’s a plus:
- Editorial strategy experience.
- Knowledge of other languages.
- You are passionate about everything creative.
- You transform your creativity into pieces that connect with your audience.
- You are able to create new formats, design them, and communicate them effectively with all the members of your team.
- You have the ability to understand brand values and transfer them into writing in the pieces you work on.
- You not only think and write, you also have discretion and autonomy to find and solve problems within projects and the workflow.
- You have the ability to work hand in hand with the editor to create various types of creative content.
- Your mother tongue is SEO content writing. You always take into account how the audience thinks, and you are familiar with creative jargon, current affairs, and trends.
- You have experience working with multidisciplinary teams and you are able to communicate your ideas effectively.
- You have the sensitivity and artistic judgment to select topics, create content, and develop articles for a blog.
- You pursue excellence in every project.
- You are responsible when meeting deadlines and managing a demanding digital weekly workload.
- You enjoy working as a team.
- You are proactive, suggest ideas, present new formats, and adapt to new platforms.
- You are flexible and move with ease in demanding and changing work environments.
- You are positive.
- You are an advocate of creativity.
- You communicate with clarity and passion and transmit it to the people who work with you.
- You know how to use your sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- An active work environment in which you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your professional career.
- An salary according to your experience and profile.