At Domestika we are looking for a Head of Affiliates.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Head of Affiliates do at Domestika?
As the Head of Affiliates, you will be responsible for managing the Affiliate Team and will focus on data and planning actions and campaigns to create significant growth on Affiliates and in markets where we are currently operating as well as future markets.
- Define co-owned goals, objectives, KPIs and creating reporting.
- Leading the affiliate department and drive quality traffic to the brand.
- Act as the Product Owner of the affiliate platform.
- Responsible for the P&L for affiliate revenues.
- Design and implement a strategy to increase the number of affiliates and improve performance affiliates campaigns.
- Develop new actions and initiatives with other channels.
- Oversee and collaborate with the Data Team and Country Managers to design and implement an affiliate strategy for each market.
- Manage and guide the affiliate team in accordance with the growth objectives for each channel and market.
- Advising your team on how to acquire new affiliates and to maintain current accounts.
- Hiring new team members.
- Mentor and coach a team whilst driving a high-performance culture.
- Analyze competitors benchmark in order to get new recommendations and opportunities.
- At least 3-year experience in a similar role.
- Experience with engagement, types of traffic, registers, and brand awareness KPIs in different international markets.
- Experience developing affiliate platforms according to affiliates’ necessities.
- Ability to negotiate fairly in both affiliates’ and company's interest.
- Highly proactive, organized, solutions-driven, digitally focused, and a great team player.
- Ability to communicate clearly and passionately when leading the team.
- Excellent people skills to ensure a high-performing team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to both work independently and interface with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
What do we offer?
- A position in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.