At Domestika we are looking for a Content Producer - Courses.
Your main responsibility will be to develop, plan, and carry out Domestika’s audiovisual productions and collaborate in each project in a transversal way.
As an essential component of course content production, you will coordinate the production team, support teachers, during filming, and help simplify complex content in easy steps. You will work in the Production team in Paris.
Domestika is one of the creative communities with the highest growth and projection in the creative industry. It was born as a small but vibrant community of creative professionals eager to share knowledge and learn from each other.
A few years ago, based on its founding idea, Domestika broadened its vision by designing and producing online courses for all those people who want to learn and grow professionally together with the best teachers. From this idea, a community of more than 6 million people emerged who share the same passion for learning and creative curiosity.
What does a Content Producer - Courses do at Domestika?
- You know that pre-production at the content level is the key to a job well done.
- You plan the contents together to meet all the team's needs.
- You will coordinate the production team assisting in all things technical and logistical and will have all the prior information and resources necessary to carry out the filming.
- You have experience generating content and helping translate work processes into courses made up of easy to follow and understand steps.
- You are an empathetic person and you are able to listen, direct, and support the teachers' speech during filming.
What do you need to know?
- You have more than 5 years of experience in script production and development (non-fiction).
- You have a native or bilingual level of French.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- You have experience working on documentaries, reports, and interviews.
- You are interested in online teaching and you like Domestika’s courses.
- You are an excellent communicator.
- You have extensive experience in artistic and audiovisual production.
- You have unquestionable artistic judgment and you have an innate interest in visual communication.
- You are creative and like to propose ideas to the teachers and the production team, as well as to solve production contingencies.
- You are versatile and capable of managing several tasks at the same time.
- You handle basic organizational web tools: Google Drive (preferable), email managers, video conference programs, and calendars.
- You are responsible, decisive, autonomous and you know how to work as a team.
What do we offer in exchange?
- To work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Freedom to propose lines of work that help solve challenges.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.