Domestika is looking for an iOS Engineer (Swift).
We are looking for experienced and talented people eager to discover new ways to create experiences through an application. We love the union of the elegant and precise solution of good code, with the sensitivity to build a beautiful interface with attention to detail.
As an iOS Developer you will work improving the Domestika app, implementing new functionalities, and building great interfaces. You will work closely with your technical manager, product manager, fellow designers, and other developers with whom you will work to build the best possible mobile experience.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does an iOS Engineer (Swift) do at Domestika?
- Tackle complex problems in asynchrony, multiple data streams, and other fun stuff.
- Offer a world-class experience to our users by making a robust, agile, and entertaining application.
- Test application functionalities and solve problems.
- At least 3-5 years of Swift experience and Objective-C knowledge.
- Experience interacting with REST API.
- Experience and knowledge in React Native is a plus.
- Knowledge of good software engineering practices within the development life cycle, including principles of clean code, code review, management of repositories and their workflows, continuous integration, compilation processes, testing, etc.
- Ability to write complex interfaces, hierarchy of views, navigation transitions, and a high level of sensitivity for building interfaces.
- Experience with Git, Github, and Xcode.
- Work experience with a user interface design system.
- You stay ahead of the new iOS trends.
- Active participation in open source projects or development of your own applications.
- You have an application published in the App Store.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- An active work environment where you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your career.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.