At Domestika, we are looking for a Teacher's Accounts Director.
We are looking for a Teacher's Accounts Director to lead the team in charge of building long-term relationships between the teachers and Domestika throughout their experience on the platform.
The Teacher's Accounts Director will work closely with teams in different countries: Spain, UK, France, Italy, Germany, US, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Argentina.
Domestika is the world's fastest-growing online creative community focused on education. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase for creative professionals, helping them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika broadened its scope by designing and producing online courses for all those who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From its humble beginnings, the community has grown to over 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Teacher's Accounts Director do at Domestika?
- Leads the international team of Teacher's Account Managers.
- Defines and implements the relations strategy with teachers to ensure we establish close, productive and long-term relationships with them.
- Works alongside other Directors to align department strategies with the organization’s overall strategy.
- Designs and implements processes to optimize and streamline internal management of the team while making it more efficient.
- Identifies Teacher's Account Managers’ values and qualities in order to leverage these characteristics based on the function and objectives of each team.
- Sets department KPIs.
- Acts as a liaison between other departments for both internal and external processes.
- Promotes healthy competition and a collaborative spirit within the team.
- Designs and continuously oversees communication strategies with teachers to improve the support process during course launches and, in coordination with the rest of the teams, develops effective tools that teachers can use to promote their course.
- Identifies potential synergies between teachers and Domestika. Keeps other internal teams up to date on teachers’ current situations and is able to create collaborations in new content formats, promote events, and initiate other collaborations to foster a feeling of belonging within the community.
- Designs and oversees projects and opportunities to strengthen connections and build relationships between teachers.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is highly valued.
- A profile oriented towards social skills.
- Proven experience supervising account teams, clients or people in the fields of online education, startups, and creative or other related industries.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to negotiate at an executive level.
- Experience in customer loyalty as well as customer service, follow-up, and new agreement strategies.
- Undeniable natural leadership to motivate your team and drive growth.
- Experience leading teams and in internal communication for projects.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills with the ability to develop empathy, and build confidence and relationships when working with teachers.
- A passion for education and the creative world.
- Experience in the field of audiovisual production.
- Understanding and sensitivity towards the idiosyncrasies of the creative industry and its professionals.
What do we offer?
- A position in one of the leading companies in the creative sector.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.