At Domestika we are looking for a
Web Producer (Marketing).
As Web Producer, you will be responsible for producing and measuring Domestika's Marketing actions in all markets. You will be part of the Marketing Planning team and will work with the Digital Marketing, Growth and Product teams, among others.
Domestika is the global largest growing community within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those people who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this grew a community of over 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Web Producer (Marketing) do at Domestika?
- Works alongside the Planning team and transversely with the rest of the Marketing areas.
- Manages and produces campaigns on Domestika’s website that help attract potential users seeking to develop their creativity.
- Is responsible for preparing and maintaining campaigns on the website, assures the functionality and segmentation quality.
- Tests and optimizes different types of campaigns (landings, course bundles, banners...) and their targeting on the website, which helps to reach Domestika's key audiences (by location, currency and language).
- Analyzes KPI's and draws conclusions about the campaigns’ performance, constantly improving the concepts of the campaigns and actions, as well as the work processes.
- Creates documentation to track projects’ performance, as well as report bugs and identify improvements.
- Follows up with the Product team, detects needs and establishes priorities for successful campaign executions.
- Ensures excellence in the output of projects and campaigns on the website.
- 2+years of experience managing marketing campaigns, preferably in e-commerce companies.
- Experience in a web production environment, preferably an e-commerce back-office.
- Fluency in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
- Understand the processes with the Product departments.
- Excellent project manager who’s comfortable using tools (Trello, Monday, Asana, JIRA ...) to coordinate with the different teams.
- Extremely structured, organized and capable of designing and improving processes and anticipating needs.
- Strong analytical skills and familiar with Google Analytics.
- Attention to detail to run campaigns optimally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative and multicultural team.
- A dynamic environment where you can develop, learn from colleagues and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.