Domestika is looking for a Financial Controller.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Financial Controller do in Domestika?
- Oversees the financial statements of the entire group.
- Detects errors and deviations in the company's individual and overall budgets.
- Develops and implements an internal management control system for the company.
- Organizes the reporting system.
- Oversees financial objectives: budgets, investments, etc.
- Implements tools to monitor the company’s activity.
- Performs risk management.
- Serves as liaison between the Accounting Department and the Finance Managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics/ Business Administration or similar.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working in a similar position, in international environments, and in both subsidiaries and the parent company.
- A dynamic profile, flexibility, curiosity, and the ability to adapt to different work environments.
- Languages: must have an advanced level of both written and spoken English (> C1).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent communication and leadership skills, initiative, flexibility, and professional commitment.
- Availability to work full time.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.