Domestika is looking for a SEO Content Manager.
As SEO Content Manager within the Marketing area, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating Domestika's content SEO strategy in English-speaking countries. You will be part of the SEO (Marketing) team and will work closely with the campaigns, programming, media-content, and social media teams.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a SEO Content Manager do at Domestika?
- Collaborate in the creation of the agenda and content strategy of the brand for the different English-speaking countries, together with other departments involved (Marketing - Media - Content).
- Analyse and monitor the content strategy to evaluate quality.
- Coordinate the application of the SEO strategy among all Marketing departments, and ensure that the content is SEO and uses keywords appropriately.
- Supervise that the content created complies with the best SEO practices, from its writing to the use of its own elements.
- Keyword research: to identificate new opportunities and gap analysis to identify new content to be developed.
- Analyse and create plans to improve the content and ranking of domestika.org in the different English speaking markets.
- 4 years or more of experience as Content Manager: strategy, analysis, content monitoring for both editorial/blog and e-commerce in English-speaking countries.
- Native English speaker.
- Experience in SEO content creation (on site and off site).
- Keyword research experience.
- Mastery of measurement and analysis tools: Google Analytics, Search console, and SEMrush, Sistrix, or similar.
- Experience managing the YouTube channel: metrics, strategy, and execution.
- Experience managing CMS.
- Project Management skills and use of tools (Trello, Monday, Asana, Basecamp ...) to coordinate with the different teams.
- Structured, orderly, capable of designing and improving processes.
- Analysis capacity.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in international markets.
- Excel proficiency is a plus.
- Experience in communities/forums is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- Salary according to your experience and profile.