Domestika is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer - Remote - Time Zone GMT and GMT +2.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
- Build, test and maintain the infrastructure that supports the Domestika public platform.
- Build, test, and maintain the internal tools used by the Engineering Team.
- Collaborate with the development team to add new functionalities and improve deployment processes.
- Build and operate the systems used to monitor the platform's health and performance.
- Look for performance improvements in Domestika web platform.
- Investigate and implement new products or changes to take the platform to the next level.
- Demonstrable experience of AWS (EC2, EKS, S3, VPC, ALB, RDS, ElasticCache).
- Experience in building and operating the infrastructure for high traffic Web Applications based on a 3-tier Architecture (Frontend, Backend, Database).
- Experience in building complex CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Ansible.
- Experience working with automated tests such as Unit, Acceptance, Smoke, Regression, End 2 End, and Functional tests.
- Experience working with Docker and Docker orchestrators (Kubernetes).
- Experience with MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch.
- Experience working in Highly Available, Scalable and Resilient environments.
- Experience in identifying/resolving application performance issues and SPoF.
- Experience with web application servers in any of these languages: Ruby, PHP, Java.
- Experience with CI/CD and automation processes.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex problems and solving performance issues.
- Focus on efficiency, simplicity, and maintainability.
- Ability to work as a team in an agile, pragmatic, and quality-oriented environment.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Private health insurance.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.