At Domestika, we’re looking for a CRM Capabilities
Specialist to join our CRM Tech & Lifecycle team.
As a CRM Capabilities Specialist, your main responsibility will be to be the technical specialist for the tools we use and the platform owner, and collaborate with the Lifecycle team and the Operations team to help them achieve perfectly executed email and app marketing campaigns. A successful candidate will be a highly motivated and organized self-starter with strong collaboration and communication skills. You’ll form part of the CRM team and closely collaborate with the Product/IT teams, the Data team, and third party stakeholders, amongst others.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers.
The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills. The company is based in San Francisco, California and the team is distributed in nine countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
- Monitor and maintain the platform and its usage.
- Understand how our data is integrated with the CRM tool and be able to assist in the development of new integrations and dynamic content based on the data.
- Assist in creating and executing triggered and blast email and app marketing campaigns using highly personalized data and new template designs.
- Collaborate with the Product/IT team and our Success Manager to make the most out of the platform we use, Iterable, by enabling use cases not yet possible to implement.
- Set best practices on how to use the platform within the CRM team, especially for the Lifecycle team and the Operations team.
- Monitor and troubleshoot deliverability issues to maintain a high reputation score.
- 3 years of CRM/email development experience.
- Experience implementing an ESP.
- Analytical mindset.
- Experience with CRM and email marketing platforms (Iterable, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.).
- Experience programming dynamic content on CRM platforms (knowledge of Handlebars, AMP, or similar).
- Experience in working with product/IT teams in order to achieve objectives.
- Able to work autonomously, effectively prioritize, and deliver to a high standard.
- Fluent in English. Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
- HTML, SQL, JSON, and API knowledge is highly valued.
What do we offer in return?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.