At Domestika we are hiring a Senior Business Analyst, who is passionate about data and wants to have a direct impact on the growth of a digital company.
As part of the growth team, you will be coordinating key strategic projects working closely with marketing, data, programming, pricing, and product teams transforming insights into implemented actions across all markets.
Your role will be key in identifying, implementing, measuring, and reporting identified growth opportunities.
Also, by understanding Domestika’s portfolio and user’s behavior, you will contribute to the acquisition and course's distribution strategy."
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 8 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a Senior Business Analyst do at Domestika?
- Understand and contribute extract the maximum value to course distribution strategies
- Identify growth opportunities to maximize the revenue of our users with the help of data models
- Track, analyze, and define the impact of actions on the performance to provide actionable insights
- Analyze and control the evolution of Life Time Value in the different user segments
- Coordinates with different stakeholders within marketing for defining & implementing strategic actions
- Work directly with the product to design and extract value from web personalization
- 5+ years of experience in data analytical role, related to marketing or in a B2C online or start-up company
- Autonomous, Data-driven, excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data quickly
- Strong initiative mindset & high curiosity about user perceived value, lifetime value models, statistics, and controlled experimentation
- Detail-orientated, with organizational skills, proactive to suggest improvements and defining of next steps
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- SQL knowledge is a plus as well as machine learning models knowledge
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team
- Domestika Staff Account to have access to all of our courses for free
- Possibility to work remotely
- Private health insurance
- A salary according to your experience and profile