At Domestika we are hiring a Chief Marketing Officer to lead Domestika’s global growth and performance marketing strategy.
An essential member of the leadership team, you will be accountable for directing full-funnel acquisition across all channels globally. You and your team will be responsible for paid and organic channels, CRM, lifecycle marketing, revenue analysis and go-to-market strategy for new market launches. You’ll grow and lead a global digital marketing organization that leverages technology and data science to deliver personalized content and product recommendations to millions of users across multiple channels and geographies. This role directs a significant portion of the overall marketing budget, and is a critical part of Domestika’s success.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
What does a CMO do at Domestika:
- Lead full-funnel acquisition, retention and lifecycle marketing across all performance marketing channels (paid social, paid search, SEO, affiliates and email) and expand channel strategy. Optimize the media mix globally.
- Optimize performance for all the digital marketing channels, achieve marketing goals and KPIs.
- Build financial forecasts based on different budget scenarios and report on results.
- Lead the pricing and revenue analysis disciplines evolving our dynamic pricing model by market.
- Partner with local country leadership and centralized creative, PR and content teams to scale the levers that drive meaningful business impact (acquisition, referral and customer LTV).
- Own the marketing and advertising tech roadmap; partner with the product team to prioritize the needs of the marketing team.
- Partner with the data team to manage marketing analytics and insights tools to drive performance across the full funnel.
- Build, develop and grow a global team of highly skilled performance marketers.
- Lead with vision, clarity, and collaboration to empower teams, in marketing and cross-functionally, to drive performance.
- 15+ years experience in a performance marketing function, with 7+ years experience leading performance marketing/growth teams, ideally for a media or eCommerce company.
- Experience in a high-growth, global B2C company, ideally leading a global expansion team or the launch of new international markets.
- Successful track record managing the deep technical and financial aspects of the role, while also developing high-level strategic frameworks.
- Proven expertise in SEO/SEM, paid social, affiliates, social media organic, mailing and other direct response channels.
- Familiarity building full-funnel KPIs including experience with MTA model development.
- Expertise in audience development, mid-funnel lead nurturing and CRM.
- Experience with OOH/OTT/TV, direct mail, podcasts/radio, SMS, push notifications, referrals and partnerships is a plus.
- Experience leading sizable global teams, with an ability to communicate business priorities, set goals, promote accountability and ownership.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to establish strong cross-functional partnerships.
- Highly analytical, leverages metrics to inform strategic decisions that grow the business.
- Fluent in English, experienced working with international teams, some Spanish would be a plus.
What do we offer?
- Building one of the fastest growing companies in the creative industry.
- Partnering with a fun, creative, collaborative and multicultural team.
- The opportunity to be a key leader in the growth of Domestika.
- High growth environment.
- Flexible and remote work environment
- Attractive compensation & benefits