At Domestika we are looking for a Twitter Specialist for the Spanish-speaking market.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage all aspects associated with Domestika’s Twitter account for the Spanish-speaking market.
You will be part of the Social Media team and will work closely with different areas of the Marketing department to create communication content.
Domestika is one of the largest creative communities in the world. We produce the best courses with the best teachers, and we are proud to tell the world about it.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed across 10 countries. Domestika is backed by one of the most important investment funds in Silicon Valley, USA.
What does a Twitter Specialist do at Domestika?
- Schedules and publishes content and takes on community management, optimization, and audience management tasks.
- Manages the Twitter content calendar.
- Uses data to suggest ideas on formats and topics in order to enhance performance on the platform.
- Stays up to date on Twitter trends and those in the creative/e-learning sector to create content strategies and promote best practices.
- Builds and creates a community and an audience to generate web traffic from users.
- Participates in discussions within Domestika’s scope and makes the most of communication opportunities.
- Analyzes the account's daily performance and draws conclusions from the data to improve performance and positioning.
- Native level of Spanish. Proficiency in English.
- Based in Spain.
- At least 2 years of experience managing a Twitter account for a brand with a large audience and high engagement levels.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Ability to explain growth hacking strategies that you have created or collaborated on and analyze the results.
- Ability to assimilate the brand personality and understand the creative environment.
- Experience working with management, analytics, and social media tracking tools (G. Analytics, Monday,...).
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.