At Domestika we are looking for a Curator to own the content and curation strategy for the Design Courses and continue expanding and improving our course offer in the community.
Your main responsibility will be leading all the processes associated with the research and curation of teaching talent as well as the pitch of content ideas to develop Domestika’s Design courses.
You will be part of the Programming team, and work closely with the Marketing and Production team.
Domestika is one of the creative communities with the highest growth and projection in the creative industry. It was born as a small but vibrant community of creative professionals eager to share knowledge and learn from each other.
A few years ago, based on its founding idea, Domestika broadened its vision by designing and producing online courses for people who want to learn and grow professionally together with the best teachers. From this idea, a community of more than 6 million people emerged who share the same passion for learning and creative curiosity.
What does a Curator - Design Courses do at Domestika?
- Research and curation of prospects with impeccable editorial and curation judgment, in order to select the best creative professionals within their field of expertise to develop courses at Domestika.
- Concept and produce high-quality content in order to create courses with a strong hook, point of view, and personality.
- Create relationships with an ever-growing database of creative leaders and up-and-coming creative talent within the Design industry.
- Identify new product opportunities for the Design courses, through analytical thinking of trends and evaluation of previous courses success/failures.
- Research, discover and build upon the hottest topics in Design to nurture your curatorial decisions.
- Collaborate with the Acquisition, Production and Marketing teams to achieve business goals.
- Oversee Design courses content development from pre-production through post-production.
To be an excellent Curator at Domestika, you have / can:
- Sensitivity and ability to work with artists and creative professionals, identifying talents of big interest in the community and helping them turn that talent into high-quality content.
- Identify, select and suggest content ideas for potential teachers within the categories we work in.
- Highly organized with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to take ownership of all tasks and manage simultaneously, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strong problem-solving.
- Expert-level knowledge in the Design industry.
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills.
- 5 or more years of professional experience in similar positions curating, editing or reviewing creative content in a global company.
- It is essential to be updated on key trends and players in the creative industry.
- An eye for business in the digital industry and new technologies.
- Ability to identify talent and help develop ideas and processes that contribute to the creation of more and better courses.
- Unquestionable artistic judgment.
We need you to send:
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- Full-Time position.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.