Domestika is looking for a Senior Paid Marketing Data Analyst.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Senior Paid Marketing Data Analyst do at Domestika?
- Daily definition of Budget splits across advertising platforms, accounts and campaigns based on Data.
- Tracking of daily revenue across markets.
- Performance analysis of Landing Pages, A/B test, Audiences, Ads, creatives, etc.
- Track and analyse user lifetime value across advertising platforms and countries and suggest actions based on results.
- Analysis of audiences used in campaigns.
- Track, analyse and define the impact of paid action on the total company performance.
- Analysis of KW research for Google Ads.
- Analyse of courses performance x country/language for Paid channels.
- Analyse the Performance by product (Instagram, Youtube, stories, search etc) and market to define the best marketing split for each country.
- Creation of reports and dashboards.
- Feed the paid marketing team with insights and actions in order to improve the performance of campaigns.
- At least 5 years experience in data roles, related to marketing.
- Deep knowledge of Paid Marketing data analysis as well as Google Analytics.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Very proactive to suggest improvements and definition of next steps.
- Advanced SQL knowledge.
- Advanced level of English.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.