At Domestika we are looking for an Art Director.
Your main responsibility will be the design and helping on the staging of the course sets and promotional trailers, working side by side with the production team, teachers, and creative professionals. You will be part of the Production team for Domestika’s Courses.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does an Art Director do at Domestika?
- You will be in charge of designing the sets for Argentina, Chile, Peru, and Colombia, you will support the team in the assemblies and you will be responsible for keeping the inventories and other documents of the department up to date.
- You will be responsible for the design and provide remote support for the assembly and disassembly of the sets.
- You will be in charge of the design of the sets made in CGI.
- You will be responsible for the material, props, and furniture necessary for each occasion.
- In close collaboration with the entire Art Department, you will be responsible for the organization and inventory of the acquired material as well as its maintenance and restoration if required.
- You will take care of supervising your team as well as managing assembly time in relation to production guidelines.
- You have at least 2 years of demonstrable experience in the sector.
- You have a native or bilingual level of Spanish.
- You have an advanced English level.
- You have unquestionable artistic criteria.
- You are dynamic in the face of any problem related to the art department, as well as any unforeseen production issues.
- You are creative when proposing ideas to different production teams.
- You have experience with image and design retouching tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop or similar.
- You have an interest in design and/or other artistic disciplines.
- You know that good organization is key.
- You know how to work in a team.
- You respect the operational protocols.
- You are resolutely decisive but flexible.
- You know that the details make all the difference.
- You feel comfortable in high-performance projects with deadlines.
- You can solve any issue related to production.
- You set the pace for the production team. You make things easier for everyone.
It is a plus if:
- You have knowledge of some 3D software.
- You are skilled in construction tools.
- You have knowledge of graphic design.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.